CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Indoor Soccer!

So I just had my first 4 on 4 indoor soccer game and i should have been better prepared! I haven't played soccer in 10 years, and I've never played indoor. I was a little concerned about the fact that the game doesn't really ever stop and you just play off of the walls - that means you never stop running! Only 4 of our players showed up so we didn't have any subs... that was rough. It all ended up coming back to me, but 40 minutes of almost non-stop play nearly killed me. My legs are so sore that I don't think I'll be able to walk in the morning! I'm happy to say that I was able to hold my own for the most part even with our ex BYU soccer player! I'll make Matt or someone take a picture next time just to prove that I really am playing... its hard for even me to believe! Anyway, I think I better start jogging at night to build up my endurance or start going to the gym again. Oh... We Won!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet... It's it crap that you want to do things you used to, and you don't really think it'll effect you cause you did it all your life.... and then you want to die because you are so sore!! Good job though. i would have passed out.

Anonymous said...

hay jen, i made my blog private. send me your email, and i'll send you an invite. terbear1212 at hotmail dot com