CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

4 Books, 1 Week... No Problem



Last Saturday I started to read Twilight. My friend Melanie has been bugging me to read these books for the last few months. I really do love to read, but its complicated. Once I start reading I can't stop... thats why I don't read as much as I used to, it takes up all my time!

Anyway, I gave in and started to read this series...bad idea. I already had an obsession with vampires - seriously (something not everyone new). Its been a week and and I have read all four books. I actually just finished Breaking Dawn about 5 minutes ago (Cade can have his mom back). I have to say that I am obsessed with these books and the characters! I am even considering starting over and re-reading them. I might give myself a few days tho... I've had a lot of late nights! I think I can go a little slower the 2nd time tho.

Well in summary they are all great books, I think Twilight is my favorite followed by Eclipse and Breaking dawn; New Moon was definatly the hardest to get thru, but necessary now that I've read them all. I read so many bad reviews about Breaking Dawn and I was not displeased in the slightest. I'm really hoping that Stephanie Meyer continues the story... maybe??? Anyway I think everyone should read these books - just clear a week or two first :) I can't wait to see the movie!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I loved those books, but all 4 in one week... you go girl. I just picked up the Host from the library - her new series... I hear that it is not nearly as good, but I'm hoping! My mother is OBSESSED with the Twilight series - there isn't a conversation that doesn't involve them... She has read them all twice and she checks Stephanie Myers website every day! WEIRD!! I am pumped for the movie though...

Anonymous said...

I know, those books were so good. and you're right, you just cant' stop reading them.... I too lost LOTS of sleep trying to finish.

Stacey said...

Yeah I am half way through the 3rd tonight! We didn't have plans frday night so I stayed up till 3:30 am reading New Moon and finished it all in one night. I had borrowed the first two from Shayna but she wasn't done with the 3rd so today I went and bought Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I'd stay up and finish but I have to be to school early! Can't wait to finish it though. I heard the 2nd was hardest and it was alittle slow but I was still intrigued by it! I hope the house is still going strong now that you've had a week off to read! ha ha (on a serious note though, give me an update. I hope your getting close!)Also, maybe we should do a girls night out when the movie comes out! I'm curious now and yes Edward makes me swoon!

Amy said...

Hey Jenny! Those books are super addicting! It was good to see you at the reunion. you look amazing of course.

Hess said...

I think that is a new record that I've heard. My eyes start to hurt if I read that much. The books are great I loved Breaking Dawn, I don't know what people were expecting. Good job on the playing soccer I know I could not run around for 45 minutes .