CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight


I loved the twilight movie!!!!!!!!! I went expecting the worst and I walked away pleasantly surprised. I have been nervous to go because I thought Edward wasn't as hot as he is supposed to be and I wasn't sure about Bella. Wow was I wrong! Edward was really hot... except for a few scenes and I loved Bella - she didn't seem as whiney as in the book. I did get a kick out of Jasper... he kind of looked funny sometimes, but he was hot too! I want to go see it again soon! I think I'll wait until it dies down tho, we pre bought tickets and we still had to wait in line for an hour and 15 minutes and we weren't even in the front of the line! I can't wait for the next one to come out. I heard it wasn't coming out until 2010 :( I hope that isn't right.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.... that girl fit Bella perfectly. I was impressed too. Glad you liked it.

Stacey said...

I also really liked the movie! It was different than the book but it was still good!