CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yellowstone


This past weekend we went to Yellowstone National Park and had a great time. We didn't see as many animals as we wanted to, but it was fun anyway. We went to all the geysers including old faithful and the kids were really into the hot pots. I was nervous the whole time thinking that one of them would fall in. We also saw several waterfalls and that is what really interests me, I could watch waterfalls all day. That was really nerve wracking too, they don't have rails around a lot of the drop offs and we were constantly telling Cade and Branson to move back...Haylee is scared of heights so she was easy to watch.

Overall we had a great time and I'd love to go back when we have more time to spend in the park and maybe do some river rafting!






2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks awesome! I haven't been up there since I was little! Your pictures look amazing and looks like you and the kids had a great time!

MaRea Hess said...

How exciting you have a blog!!!! Those were some good memories we were a little stupid at times. I wonder how many brain cells we lost passing each other out?

Cade is so big holly cow were does the time go, I think he is going to be taller than you soon. Kids aren't they suppose to stay young forever.